Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Visit from a Leprechaun!

When my 16 1/2 year old was a baby, on St. Patrick's Day a Leprechaun would leave her little goodies....and tiny footprints all over the house! Eleven years, a new house, and another two kids later, the Leprechaun has had a harder time finding us but TODAY, my kids found little bags filled with sweets!
There were green pixie sticks, GOLD coins, Andes Mints, and green wrapped Reece's. The 5yr old got the gummy toy soldiers ("How did the Leprechauns KNOW I wanted these???") and the 12/16 year olds got the gum (my son is in braces so can't have anything gummy). Too bad I'm on a diet- I would LOVE those Andes Mints!!! Hope you all had a fun St. Patrick's Day! I've got to go make corned beef, potatoes and cabbage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment