Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shopping- City Perk Home and Garden Enumclaw, WA

1616 Cole St Enumclaw, WA 98022
www.cityperk.biz


The Hungry Housewives were out "shopping" yesterday and were able to pop into one of my favorite little stores.  This is a great little shop near the end of all the busy hub-bub on one of the main drags.


I think of this as a gift shop first (love the bird logo!) and a coffee shop second but apparently, their main focus is coffee judging by their web-site (which I really don't like the layout of).  There are TWO City Perks- one in Enumclaw and another in Maple Valley (that one has a drive-thru stand) which I didn't know about before.

I've had coffee here once but since I can't remember what it is like- it must have been a decent cup.  I love how the front of the store has these cute little bistro tables for customers to enjoy their drinks.  So cute in fact, one of THH with me tries to find a price tag to buy a set.

Oh- I would just love to have any of those clocks ;)
They have darling little baby clothes and items


Adore these!
oooh....those French signs on the left would look great in my house...

These little cupcakes would make good thank-you gifts


So if you are in the area, make sure to pop in also!  Tell them The Hungry Housewives sent you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment