Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Eatin' Out 'N' About at P.F. Chang's China Bistro ~ Bellevue, WA

525 Bellevue Square Bellevue, Washington 98004
www.pfchangs.com and look for them on Facebook!


Our first visit here was because of a gift certificate.  My friend Tara was a romantic person who thought that my husband and I didn't date enough.  Considering we had the card for about nine months before going- she was correct!  I almost decided to use it to go out with girlfriends but when Tara passed away last December, we chose to honor her by going together on Valentine's Day.  Since then, we've been here a few times with this last visit paid via gift certificates received for my husband participating in the Seattle Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon.








One of the BEST things about this particular P.F. Chang's is the location- connected to the mall!  We like to park on the far side so we can get our exercise walking across the entire place.  Which means we get to window shop!
Though we usually just share a mandarin tea, Dave was celebrating his game ending season for his baseball team and ordered a Mac And Jack's (wasn't on menu but they had it).
Their Happy Hour is mainly discounted appetizers.  I had a coupon for a free app but decided to save it for another day since the Pork Won-Tons were on special for just $3 for 8
A condiment tray of mysterious sauces comes automatically to your table.  During a previous visit, the waitress mixed us up a concoction but our waiter this time didn't offer and then we totally forgot about using them.
Today we had our youngest with us so we were seated waaaaaaaaaaay in the far back, but it had a huge window seat so it was perfect to keep him occupied.
Just ADORE these ceiling lights.  I would put these up all over my house if I could!
Dave's Sweet and Sour Chicken
The food is served in a way that you help yourself.  This is great if you want to share....bummer if you're me because I can't get what I REALLY want (hubby has long list of no-eats).  Though to be fair- he told me we didn't have to share but I was wanting some of what he got!
My Mongolian Beef with a side of brown rice
The beef had a nice taste and wasn't tough at all.  It was good but I liked Dave's chicken better- the breading has a nice texture.  Not soggy or overcooked.  My one complaint is their kid menu.  LOOKS yummy.  SOUNDS yummy....but not to a 4 yr old who just wants fries!
Isn't it funny how happy fortune cookies make us???
Dave's: "Tomorrow will be a productive day.  Don't oversleep".  Well, that was a bunch of bull- we vegged on the computers all day (with the exception of a short trip to Winco).
Mine: "You will enjoy doing something different this coming weekend"  Wonder if that means we're FINALLY putting in our floor???????
Corbin's: "No obstacles will stand in the way of your success this month".  Well, considering he's only 4 yrs old, I guess there won't be much stopping him!
YUMMY!!!!  Nothin' like leftovers..............and I call dibbs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment