Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shopping- A Picket Fence Sumner, WA

1006 Main Street Sumner, WA 98390
Look for them on FB and www.picketfence.com


I just adore this shop.  I wish I would have taken more pics- missed showing any of their fabulous jewelry and all their watches!
First of all, they sell coffee (which is always nice- every store should do it just for my convenience!) and they sell bulk style candy so will be walking out that door with at least a treat!


Lots of items for gift giving- the cards at the front door were hilarious!
Large line of Vera Bradley handbags and accessories 
There are many holiday items already on display
OF COURSE- I adore any apron!  Wish I would have purchased this one :)

Sure there's a story behind this guy hanging out in the back LOL
TONS of purses!  No matter what your style, I'm sure you'll find something to your taste.
At first glance, I wasn't sure if I liked their website (needs more pics and first page doesn't grab your attention) but the "about us" tab is cute and their "specials" tab is clever (like the question part!) so make sure to check it out.  There is so much to look at- perfect place for unique Fall decorations and you can get a jump on your Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment